Transitions and Life Coaching
Life and transition coaching is a transformative personal growth process that focuses on a change you’re wanting to make in your life and ultimately yourself.
The Coaching Process
Through life coaching, you’ll experience and integrate new knowledge about yourself as you work towards achieving meaningful goals. Knowing which stage(s) of transition you find yourself in is invaluable, empowering and oftentimes a relief! As a coach, I partner with you and hold you to your vision, dreams, goals, and action steps.
Coaching consists of intensive sessions when I will ask you powerful, sometimes challenging and unusual questions to evoke new perspectives, insights and self-awareness, and offer support, encouragement and motivation to take action. We will co-create homework accountability in-between sessions to deepen your learning and sustain your forward motion. As a client, you will take time to reflect, take steps, discover strategies and solutions to obstacles, and integrate your learning as you move towards self-coaching or coaching yourself.
Coaching begins when you make the phone call to inquire. Contact me for a free 30-minute coaching consultation to discuss what you’re looking for and what you want to accomplish through coaching. We’ll have a chance to engage in a coaching conversation and we’ll talk about how we can work together. There’s no charge or commitment for this initial conversation.
Areas of Focus
Career and Work
- You feel conflicted about whether to stay or leave your current career and looking for a process that will help you make a decision.
- You have a dream work project that you want to accomplish and want accountability and support to see it realized.
- You want to create a healthier relationship with work and have more balance in your life.
- You’re approaching retirement as part of a couple, and feel anxious about its impact on your relationship.
- You want to create a fulfilling, sustainable lifestyle that includes purposeful work and meaningful leisure.
- You have concerns about your social network and want to develop new friendships and deepen existing ones.
- You want to explore your fears about aging, illness and frailty.
Health and Wellness
- You feel distressed by a new health diagnosis and find it difficult to accept this new normal and who you are now.
- You have a health issue(s) and want to be healthier but find yourself stuck and resisting making changes.
Life Stages and Transitions
- You’re going through a life stage — quarter century, mid-life, menopause, empty nest — and it is uncomfortable, sad and frustrating.
- Your birthday is approaching and you’re anxious about getting older, feeling that life is unfulfilling or wondering “Is this it?”